Thermocouple assembly is ruggedized for high impact applications with a sheath
bend, armor cable and heavy-duty spring-load bayonet mounting.
2. A sensor is embedded in a bolt-down ring-tongue connector for monitoring surface temperature. The connection style provides secure mounting.
3. This thermocouple features a flattened, contoured and bent oversheath to match the contour of a copier drum. It is used by service technicians to test the operating temperature of the drum.
4. Integral sheath to mounting/leadwire terminal in a sealed sensor assembly features a Teflon-insulated wire with stainless steel braid covering for service in a hostile manufacturing environment.
5. This small, screw-in RTD sensor has a low mass for exceptionally fast response.
This large-diameter, reduced-tip RTD assembly provides fast response and
7. Thermistor assembly features a unique Conax Buffalo capability - molding the connector to the protected leads to form a completely waterproof assembly. In this case, a bolt-in thermistor achieves positive contact with the element whose temperature must be accurately sensed.
8. High-density thermocouple feedthrough assembly with high-vacuum flange mount permits 24 conductors (12 thermocouples) into a restricted port.
9. Fixed-position temperature sensor with silicone-sleeved leads and multi-pin connector is tightly sealed for a food process application and associated washdown environment.
An inert-gas backfilled, sealed tungsten-rhenium sensor is used for high
temperature applications. The assembly features three sensors at discrete
locations and is used for thermal profiling. Its sheath is tube-formed for ease
of positioning and installation.
11. This multiple pair thermocouple (2 pair shown) features a sealed sensor and six-pin connector assembly designed for high vibration, high humidity and high reliability. The sheath and cable length can be varied depending on the application.
12. A simple T1 termination sensor features a Teflon® -coated oversheath to protect against acid corrosion.
13. A high-temperature platinum wire thermocouple assembly includes a sheath probe with a plug-in jack.
|PREVIOUS||HOME||BACK to INDEX||NEXT - Special Assemblies|